Job description / Role
HR Analyst - L'Occitane - Jeddah (Female)
The HR Analyst is responsible for conceptualizing, creating and implementing HR projects related to Human Capital and Development. He/she undertakes special projects, conducts research to compile a benchmark product for implementation thus supporting the Human Capital and Development Department with the process tools.
Policies and Processes
- Assist in the development, monitoring and improvement of HR policies, practices and programs
- Provide forms, workflows and all documentation required for the implementation of the newly devised programs or policies
- Develop and maintain the HR Manual of Policies
- Develop and maintain the competency framework, Job descriptions database, career paths
- Coordinate with business units and managers to ensure accuracy of information, and for feedback and validation.
- Act as internal consultant in following on implementation of new initiatives
- Suggest improvements on current practices.
- Coordinate with third party providers for Employee Climate surveys
- Follow up with management and business units on survey results and action plans
- Analyze reports and data to provide suggestions for CHRO.
Support and Research
- Assist the Human Capital and Development Manager in research and development of new initiatives
- Stay abreast of all new trends and best practices in HR
- Maintain the HR website material and is the facilitator of the HR forum
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- May be required to assist the functional specialists when needed.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.