Job description / Role
- Data entry in a variety of systems including Excel files, PeopleSoft, and other miscellaneous reports
- Being first contact for employees regarding to attendance and various HR queries
- Monitoring attendance
- Entering sick notes, vacation, absences and night shift on system and communicate entries to payroll team
- Monitoring absences in cooperation with Area Managers
- Assist employees and help with their queries
- Create variety of reports
- University degree
- Fluent knowledge of both Arabic & English languages
- Must have Microsoft Excel experience, (vlookup, hlookup and validation related formulas)
- Must have administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes or detailed processes that have a lot of components to manage
- Previous experience in HR field
- Computer proficiency, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must adhere to confidentiality expectations
- Ability to work up to ten hour shifts including overtime (days and nights - rotation)
- Must have the ability to multi task and manage details of different processes efficiently
About the Company
Souq.com - the Middle East's online marketplace.
We connect people and products - opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars - we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands - giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We're trusted by millions, because we don't just deliver to your doorstep, we were born here. With Souq.com you'll always be getting a good deal - with exceptional service that makes your shopping experience as easy and seamless as possible.