Job description / Role
HR Business Partner - KSA
A multinational business based in Riyadh and operations across the country, are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to handle both operational and strategic HR projects.
A well known business with operations across the country and known globally.
* Handle polices & procedures for KSA, employee services and compliance with Saudi employment law
* Maintain policies and procedures including a performance appraisal system
* Drive changes and decisions in the HR function
* Responsible for all employee services
* Deliver company training and manage the training calendar
* Monitor all legal requirements in line with KSA employment law
* Run employee engagement initiatives
* Work with senior stakeholders on commercial HR propositions
Salary package between SAR 30,000 - SAR 35,000 (basic, housing, transport) plus bonus.
* 4 years HR experience, at least 2-3 in a business partner role
* Experience with a major multinational business (European, American HQ)
* Full working knowledge of KSA employment law and proven compliance experience
* Strong leadership qualities and be able to influence senior stakeholders
* Candidates must be based in Riyadh
* SAUDI NATIONALS for this role due to localisation laws
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.