Job description / Role
Among your main responsibilities:
• Lead the end to end recruitment process in KSA for permanent and project-based positions
• Manage the onboarding and induction program for new joiners
• Participate in the manpower plan of the company for KSA projects
• Develop and Implement Talent Acquisition strategies and tools and assist in filling open positions.
• Support the Performance Management, Learning & Development and the succession planning
• Improve Employee Engagement plans and recognition programs
• Implement HR policies and procedures and promote a positive employee relations environment
The job requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other related field. Professional Certification in Human Resources is preferred
• Relevant 5-7 years’ experience in HR with a proven track record of achievements in recruitment and the HR field at a reputable organization.
• Experience in the technology industry is a plus
• Excellent command of English language.
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.