Job description / Role
Are you an HR professional that is adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers?
Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business? Are you passionate about changing customers' lives for the better? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner, in our Jeddah Fulfillment Center HR team!
This role will partner with business leaders to implement and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations. Additionally, successful candidates will demonstrate:
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
· Solutions focused and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Effective internal and external customer service focus
· Bias for action, stellar work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
· Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
· Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Success in this role will require influential partnership with associates, managers, and senior management within the organization to implement the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3 Years work experience in the field of HR
· Excellent written and spoken English language skills
· Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or relevant field
· Experience working in a large international company
· Proficiency with HRIS Systems
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.