Job description / Role
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for an HR Business Partner to be based in Sharma, Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leading with integrity, consideration and challenge – having the courage and confidence to challenge the business and its leaders
• Provide expert HR, advice, guidance and support which aligns with central enterprise and local business solutions
• Effectively develop & implement People plans, which align with the overall People Strategy and the relevant Business strategy which this role supports
• Management of the whole employee lifecycle with business from job creation, induction, development through to exit/alumni
• To embed and operationalise, Workforce Planning/Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning
• Performance Management (Ratings calibration/Performance Improvement Plans)
• Driving employee engagement, culture
• Case management
• Ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership across all business functions.
• Ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with enterprise policies, processes and procedures.
• Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the HR strategy and plans as benefiting the department and all sectors’ needs and objectives.
• Review and approve major changes to items (such as company policies).
• Conduct research and data analytics to assess organisational performance and propose solutions that are in support of the business and that are in promotion of ongoing talent, development plans, and succession.
• Provide expertise and creativity to develop HR initiatives to support the business needs. Understanding the business model at depth – getting to know and understand how the business operates, how it creates value, its strategic drivers and its purpose.
• Generating insight from HR data and evidence – utilizing and applying the evidence base to support business objectives or strategies
• Connecting with curiosity, purpose and impact – asking the right questions, crafting networks and understanding where HR can identify opportunities to create the most value.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related subject
• Master’s degree in relevant subject preferred
• Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
• 5-10 years HR experience – 5 within HRBP or equivalent role
• Experience of supporting Senior Leaders/Managers in the development of their business area to ensure key business aims and objectives are achieved.
• Well-developed expertise and understanding of theory and operational knowledge in current HR Practice and Saudi Labour Law.
• Experience of working in faced paced or start up organisation.
• Experience internal consultant/change agent, strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong influencing, communication and engagement skills, working with and through others.
• Coaching and Mentoring ability.
• Analytical skills, insight and the ability to use results, data, facts, benchmarking, to build, inform and shape convincing business cases.
• High level resilience skills with change management expertise
• Commercial Acumen -Ability to blend both context and content to inform views and decision making.
• Role-modelling good people management behaviours and disciplines.
• Winning the trust of leaders, line managers and employees.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Business Partner
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
MAYKS HR Consulting
HR Business Partner / HR Manager