Job description / Role
This role will be a focal point between the subsidiary and the group's central HR team whilst being responsible to cascade down central HR polices and procedures and ensure compliance.
Our client is one of the largest travel and tourism company in the Middle Eastern region.
The responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
* Plan and manage HR policies and procedures.
* Supervise and structure resource and work distribution
* Offer suggestions for the development of the organisational Human Resources strategy while maintaining the requirements of the organisation.
* An attractive package with benefits
* Must be a Saudi National (due to the Saudization policy)
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
* 4 years' experience in a similar role
* Relevant certifications in HR from internationally recognized bodies such as CIPD and SHRM
* Excellent communications skills in English, native
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant HR / HR Manager