Job description / Role
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual to join a fast-growing multinational company and work directly with senior leadership on a 6 month contract basis. You will have experience of HR Systems, including Successfactors, HR data analysis and HR systems reporting. This is a Saudi National Appointment only.
* Work with other internal stakeholders and identify KPIs in relation to Successfactors.
* Work in close collaboration with HR team to ensure all date is up to date and relevant on HR system.
* Prepare all supporting data to support HR Director as required.
* Highlight key output need and ensure accuracy.
* Update model with actual data. Work on HR automation.
* Propose improvement on current HR data transfer .
* Review how financing, organic and inorganic pipelines are built.
* Experience in database cleansing and success factors
* HRIS reporting and ensuring accurate data retrieval
* The ideal candidate will be expert at excel, proficient
* He/she will be highly organised, plan and be comfortable delivering complex projects to tight deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.