Job description / Role
• To make a significant contribution to the delivery of the Company’s business plans by providing strategic leadership and guidance to the Company’s HR function.
• To develop and implement effective HR policies and procedures which support the Company’s success by maintaining a fair and productive work environment which attracts, engages, develops, rewards and retains high performing staff
• To manage the relationship with the HR Development Fund
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in HR
• Minimum 4 years’ managerial experience in HR
• Must be Saudi national
About the Company
EJADAH Management Consultancy (EMC) is one of the leading providers of total human resources solutions and organizational development in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf.
We are the foremost firm in Saudi Arabia offering total human resources solutions combining understanding of the local market with international expertise. Our quality services focus on three prime activities, consultancy, executive search and middle management recruitment, which are unmatched in the local marketplace. Our focus on human resources development enables us to build-up your human resources function from scratch, or aligning human resources to your strategy to enhance the performance of your staff and organisation.
Overall we have the necessary tools and expertise to enable us to provide you with comprehensive management consultancy services.