Job description / Role
Our client is a global business looking to recruit a HR Director to be based in Riyadh.
The role will functionally report to the corporate HR Director and operationally to the VP GCC.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for all the different aspects of HR, ranging from organizational development, HR budgeting, talent management, compensation & benefits and strategic HR.
* Exceptional communication, influencing and leadership skills
* Will deal with a diverse group of people and culture both internal and external as well as having a real drive to initiate change and succeed.
* Must be Saudi national
* 15-20 years of demonstrated previous HR leadership and strategic experience with international exposure
* Ideally with a global pharmaceutical/FMCG company
* Insight and prior knowledge of Pharma business is highly desired.
Due to the recent Saudization policy this role is open to Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.