Job description / Role
One of our clients based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is currently looking to hire a HR Director with a wealth of experience in HR, looking for their next challenge.
* The ideal candidate has to have an experience within utilities sector and has an experience working in the UK or US.
* The business is currently going through a restructure. In this role you will be focusing on all aspects in the HR function from operational to strategic - developing leadership, recruitment, compensation & benefits, ER, employee engagement, etc.
* Your main objectives will be automating processes, transforming culture in the business and benchmarking.
* 10+ years HR experience, ideally 8+ years in management (Head of or HR Director position)
* Fluent in English
* Managed all aspects of the HR function
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Experience with transformation and change management
* This position offers a highly competitive salary and package. If you are passionate about making a difference, you are encouraged to apply by sending your CV now!
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||1 Oct|
Human Resources Director
HR Operations Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Manager – Human Resources