Job description / Role
The HR Director is expected to design and implement HR Strategies, and deliver recruitment activities, HR operations and solutions. Implement HR policies and procedures, and integrate plans that includes the engagement of employees and cultural development.
- Post Graduate Qualification specialising in HR
- CIPD Qualification desirable
- Total experience of 7 years in HR department
- At least 3 years’ experience working as HR Manager
- Middle East experience necessary (3-4 Years)
- Advance Level MS Office knowledge
- SAP / Oracle / MS Dynamics or any ERP exposure required
- Good knowledge in Saudi Labour and Immigration laws and procedure
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Human Resources Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Head of HR
Human Resource Manager
J&T Express Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Oct|
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|