Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection are recruiting for a HR Director on the behalf of a prestigious premium luxury brand who have an established global presence and a reputation for excellence in their suite of high-end products. As they continue to expand their operations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, they are looking for an experienced HR Director to join their team and help them build a strong, talented and motivated workforce.
Job Overview: The HR Director will be responsible for the overall management of HR functions, including recruitment, talent management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, and compliance with local labor laws and regulations. The role will report to the General Manager of the Saudi Arabia operations and work closely with the global HR team to ensure consistency in HR policies and practices.
* Develop and implement HR strategies, policies and practices that support the business goals and objectives.
* Lead the recruitment process for all positions and work with hiring managers to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
* Develop and implement talent management programs, including performance management, succession planning, and career development.
* Manage employee relations, including conflict resolution, grievance handling and disciplinary actions.
* Develop and manage compensation and benefits programs that are competitive and in compliance with local labor laws and regulations.
* Provide leadership and guidance to the HR team and ensure a high level of professionalism, customer service and responsiveness.
* Ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations and work with legal counsel as needed.
* Manage the HR budget and ensure efficient use of resources.
* Partner with the business leaders to ensure HR initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or related field.
* At least 10 years of progressive HR experience, with at least 5 years in a senior HR leadership role.
* Experience working in the luxury retail or hospitality industry is highly preferred.
* Strong knowledge of local labor laws and regulations in Saudi Arabia.
* Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that support business goals.
* Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
If you are a seasoned HR professional with a passion for luxury brands and a track record of success in building and managing high-performing teams, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
HR GM - Saudi National
|Saudi Arabia||6 Apr|
Head of HR (HRBP)
TRS Staffing Solutions