Job description / Role
We believe our Talent Team is an exciting and challenging environment in which to develop your career. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is wishing to pursue a career in HR to gain valuable skills providing administrative support to the wider team. You will work across the HR Enablement function, with Talent Services and collaborate with other Talent functions to ensure consistency of user experience, client satisfaction, timeliness and responsiveness of service, quality of service, efficiency of delivery etc. You will also be required to assist with the overall support, coordination and logistics of HR Enablement project management and deployment. The role would also support specific teams within HR Enablement as and when required, such as Onboarding, and Exit.
Your key responsibilities
HR Enablement coordination
• Provide project management support across all areas of Enablement to enable deployment across MENA, key areas being-Record Keeping, Contract Management, Onboarding, Exit, Probation and the HR Contact Centre.
• Understand and have knowledge of key talent processes
• Manage trackers ensuring attention to detail
• Provide advice to employees and counsellors as appropriate
• Coordinate team and Cluster calls, managing actions and follow-up with respective team members
• Coordinate team training, overseeing attendance and then usage of new skills ‘on the ground’
• The secondary purpose of the role is to support the Central Exit Team. Day to day activities will focus on KSA, however the role will provide exposure to the MENA centralized model and regional team. The Exit Consultant is required to oversee the transition of departing employees in KSA. The role requires system administration, liaison with varying function teams, employee/Business support, consultation and advice to our internal clients. The Exit Consultant is responsible for the identification and execution of resolutions pertaining to process flow and the seamless management of Employee exits.
• The Exit Consultant is required to have deep knowledge and understanding of EY’s HR policies and procedures and local law and how these are applied by location. The Exit Consultant will always look to use best practice to guarantee an exceptional experience for employees and the Business.
• Ensure the business mitigate any form of risk.
• Play a key role in employee retention and understanding attrition
• Required to work independently with some guidance from the Exit Lead.
• Identify areas of improvement to improve service quality and delivery
• Build and maintain relationships across the Talent Team and the business
• Provide timely feedback to team members
• Act as a point of contact between the HR Enablement Team to ensure that Talent activities are executed
• Maintain knowledge of HR practices and key trends
• Effectively work with Shared services along with the HR Enablement team
Skills and attributes for success
• Managing strong relationships with HR Consultants and other functions to ensure that their expectations are managed and met
• Developing knowledge of HR policy and practice so that incoming work can be processed and queries resolved by you at the first point of contact
• Pro-actively suggesting process improvements and a willingness to take on additional projects
• Knowledge of HR systems, basic HR measurement and process improvement preferred
• Experience in metrics reporting and analysis preferred
• Experience with Shared Services would be an advantage
To qualify for the role you must have
• 1-3 years’ experience of working in HR operations within a professional services firm or a complex organization
• A bachelor degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
• Familiar with country immigration and labour laws
• Experience in working within MENA region
• Experience of working ‘cross border’
• Fluent in English
• Experience with local labor laws including Immigration process and requirements
• Excellent communicator; English, both written and verbal
• Ability to challenge
• Negotiation skills
• Highly competent in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Competence in the understanding of system functionality
• Must be an Arabic speaking national
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A passion to pursue your CIPD in the future or already have this qualification
• Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate process and procedures clearly
• An enthusiastic, can do approach and be a strong team player
What we look for
We are interested in professionals who is wishing to pursue a career in HR to gain valuable skills providing administrative support to the wider team. We’re looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to manage their stakeholders, offering advice on best practice delivering high quality administrative support to your team.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region