Job description / Role
The Job Holder is responsible for ensuring accuracy of HR and payroll data, compliance with local legislation and providing HR analytics. His/Her role is to ensure smooth HR processes and work on a variety of HR related activities like on boarding, recruitment, attendance and leaves management. He/She will also be involved in local projects as and when required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Payroll to make sure that payroll is accurately calculated and complies with local legislation (validation, responding to queries). Responsible for preparing and validating payroll consolidation reports.
• Keep up to date with local legislation.
• Ensure legal compliance for all HR related matters by working closely with authorities and consultants (professional tax, provident fund, Labor Welfare, Employment Exchange Office, Gratuity) and filing required information as per legislation.
• Support recruitment actions and lead the onboarding activities of new hires.
• Preparation and validation of full and final settlement for leavers.
• Leave Management: Manage employee absences and leaves tracking, timekeeping database management and conduct regular audits.
• Manage HR related insurances and be the point of contact for employees and vendors.
• Provide HR Analytics to HR management
• Reviewing / updating of HR Policies and Employee Handbook; assessment regarding compliance and market practice.
• Maintaining of employee database.
• Follow up on required activities and documentation related to probation, contract extension new hires, leavers etc.
• Support the HR team and management in coordinating training activities.
• Results oriented with superior organizational skills
• Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple priorities
• Flexible approach, with a 'can do' attitude and strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and professionalism.
• Ability to quickly develop proficiency in new programs and be good with numbers
• Strong English language skills with professional communication skills and personal presentation.
• Excellent grammar, spelling and editing skills. Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Able to remain extremely professional, composed and competent in multi-task, rapid change environment and able to maintain confidential information.
• Excellent time management, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree or relevant certification.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in HR Operations
• Experience with HR Operations is advantageous.
• Good knowledge of payroll related tax regulations and labor law.
• Must have computer skills and the ability to learn or adapt.
• Knowledgeable and well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|