Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit a young Saudi National to fill in a HR Generalist position at a fast-growing organisation in the Entertainment Industry based in Riyadh.
The ideal candidate will not only have the key requirements, but the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of associates, and one that can bring in the right type of calibre.
* Supports recruitment, payroll, contract and other at-large HR needs
* Develop, implement and improve effective associate relations programs that align to business objectives
* Ensure compliance and oversee processes for all regulatory and company standards
* Advise on performance management concerns, providing coaching and diagnosing problems to determine appropriate level of corrective action
* Develop effective tools and resources to assist managers with employees
* Conduct the processing and issuance of payroll
* Develop and implement recruitment strategy and selection methodology for the company on a broad spectrum, from implementing online job assessments to developing recruitment campaigns
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-4 years of experience in HR, with practical knowledge of investigative procedures
* Knowledge of employment law and the ability to research and analyse current labour and employment law
* Proficient in MS Office
* Analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills and conflict resolution
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Saudi National
Due to the Saudi Government's Saudization program, this role is open for Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.