Job description / Role
• Resolve retrieval problems and recommendation for the HR system design by working with programmers, QA outcomes to meet business requirements.
• Conduct and prepare HRIS analysis and evaluation regularly to monitor system performance and identify processes that needs improvements, outline any appropriate solutions and present it to the business.
• Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
• Provides relevant production support, which includes researching and resolving problems, include performing system testing for updates.
• Gather HRIS data using built-in reporting tools or running SQL queries.
• Ensure all used systems are properly recording specific metrics, such as employee general and specific information as per the actual updates in the employee profile and record
• Support in any system technical guidance and direction to employees or management on the operation and maintenance of the HR data systems, providing on-the-job and formal training to the HR teams.
• Work with areas of HR/Benefits in ongoing creation and modification of reports to support various needs across the departments.
• Oversee the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
• Audit employee’s data like new hires contact details, job titles, leaves, wages and working hours.
• Generate ad-hoc reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits)
• Liaise with IT department and process owners to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS.
• Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
• 2 to 4 years experience in HRIS
• Experience in the implementation and operation of our HRIS
• 1 year experience with SAP system
• Saudi Nationals
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Good Communication skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Human Resources Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|
HR & Admin Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
Human Resources Manager - Saudi National
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE