Job description / Role
• The HR Coordinator is responsible for handling specific HR tasks such as driving. KPIs, performance management cycle, data correcting, and is the safe keeper of the company policies and procedures.
• Follow up on KPIs and PDRs
• Gather monthly mobility data and updating accordingly
• Insuring Staff data is up to date continuously
• Raising vacancies on DRIVE
• Processing Transfers as per business request additional ad hoc responsibilities
Policies and Procedures
• Assist in monitoring HR policies, practices and programs
• Provide forms, workflows and all documentation required for the implementation of the newly devised programs or policies
• Coordinate with business units and managers to ensure accuracy of data, and for feedback and validation.
• Establish direct contact with all employees meeting them and supporting them through their induction, problems, complaints and exit, according to the company's culture and Rules and Regulation
• Respond to employees' queries and guide them in following steps
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.