Job description / Role
This role has a particular emphasis on providing business line support as a HR Generalist across Saudi offices. In addition, you will support key HR programmes to support engagement, retention and talent management initiatives. The following outline the primary responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact for the associates and managers in assigned HR focal responsibilities and initiatives
- Provide support on employee relations and conduct processes to ensure a consistent and fair procedures relating to benefits administration, payroll cycle, performance management, disciplinary and grievance, absence management, investigations and Conduct Employee Relations investigations and consult with managers and legal counsel on outcomes and next steps
- Works on the recruitment and selection process for Saudi based roles and handle transfers in-out of Saudi
- Manage training compliance documentation, job descriptions and training effectiveness process in line with quality system requirements
- Administer compensation programs for Saudi organization including annual merit review and incentive programs, retention, and attendance motivation and severance packages as needed. Provide expertise and advice in the areas of industry best practices regarding salary guidelines, external pay practices, competitive market philosophies and compensation administration in order to ensure compensation equity across the organization.
- Identify, implement, participate and support the delivery of a variety of HR projects and programmes related to engagement, retention, talent management, succession planning and change management
- Administer the training compliance system and provide support to managers and employees as it relates to associate training requirements to ensure compliance with the quality system requirements.
- Update human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice
- Manage third party outsourcing partners and ensure delivery of their services to our associates on timely and efficient basis, and Management of all professional service providers to HR, including insurance and legal
- May co-facilitate training and development programs including leadership programs to different management and supervisory levels, assisting line managers with competency and gap analysis exercises
- Provide on boarding training to line managers and associates, implement and present new employee orientation workshops when required.
- Talent Management - Partners with Saudi Leadership team client to effectively acquire professional/management level talent for assigned – Coaching leaders in country to apply talent management reviews and organizational talent assessment cycles. Implement talent actions across Saudi aligned with KPI’s
- Action internal movement decisions; transfers, promotions, job enhancements and ensures decisions are in line with company policy and leveling guides.
- Reports monthly metrics to HR/business leadership and drives to ensure that countermeasures are in place when not hitting targets Compensation and benefits – Ensure all compensation structures are in line with best practice and company compensation guidelines, job evaluations and correct remuneration structures according to market salary data, benefit administration.
- Ensure local company complies with local labor legislation in all facets and statutory reporting – Continuous monitoring of line function as it relates to fair employment practices
- Ensure the HR function fully integrates with the company’s international quality standards, setting of HR Quality objectives, measurements and action plans to effect corrective and preventative actions
- Responsible for the data integrity of the Workday system and other systems, Taleo, HC workbook, and other systems that may be introduced. Fully responsible of management of information system – Capture and reporting as assigned
- Data analytics – generate and analyse reports and metrics to drive and support business decision making on regular basis
- Conducts Staff visits to area offices throughout the kingdom as per assigned schedule
Job Requirements Include
- Experience in working for multinational / Diverse Culture companies
- Proven track record of talent acquisition in a high growth market environment
- Experience of working in a high performance/ metrics driven culture
- Experience in managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology or equivalent university education with an average of 7 years of relevant HR experience
- Experience in compensation, benefits, and Job Mapping & Grading process.
- Experience in recruiting, employee relations,
- Working experience of Labor Code in Saudi and high level of knowledge of local employment legislations
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with years of experience in Human Resources or equivalent HR experience. Master’s Degree is preferable.
- Previous experience with employee relations and training compliance preferred
- In depth knowledge of Saudi Employment Legislation required
- Experience with HRIS (Workday) and Quality training systems a plus
- Experience running and leading timely projects in previous academic or work environments with an emphasis on timely deliverables.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly adaptive. Able to drive process discipline whenever possible but flexible enough to maintain one’s composure and customer orientation in fast paced and often changing environment.
- Collaborates with others to ensure better outcomes and build strong networks
- Well organized with the ability to work to tight deadlines with good attention to detail and accuracy
- High level proficiency in the MS Office Suite required. (In particular Excel- vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- Ability to manage a variety of HR Projects independently
- The candidate need to be able to travel freely and easily within Saudi and also outside to Regional office and other company location sites for meetings and training attendance
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
HR Manager - Saudi National
Irwin & Dow
HR Business Partner