Job description / Role
New Vacancy - HR Manager – Jeddah, Saudi. (Petrochemicals)
• Lead and manage the day-to-day HR activities to ensure standards are followed – this will include, but not limited to, Recruiting, Administering Personnel Files, Leave Management, Tracking Employees’ Time and Attendance, and Supervising the Preparation of HR Reports.
• Fully aware of the KSA’s Social Security and Labour Law and Compliance Management pertaining to various Ministries including Visa rules.
• Develop, ensure update and compliance of HR Policies and Procedures in accordance with Local Labour Law and advise Employees of Change(s).
• Be responsible for the Recruiting and Hiring Process, including Sourcing, Interviewing, Selecting Qualified Candidates meeting the Position Requirements, doing Referral Checks, and negotiating Employment Terms with suitable Candidates.
• Develop and seek Approval for the Annual Manpower and Recruitment Plan in line with HR Resource requirements in order to support the achievement of the Business Objectives.
• Prepare and recommend the HR Budget and ensure all activities are carried out in accord with the approved budget.
• Ensure Organization Charts are current and up to date.
• Working on ERP Software and ensure efficiency of System Reports.
• Oversee Administration of providing assistance with Visa, Airline and Hotel Bookings requirements of Employees and Company Guests, Stationery distribution, and Front Desk Operations.
• BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
• Minimum of 7 years HR experience and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Saudi Nationals or Arabic speaking Candidates are preferred.
• Must be fully aware of the KSA’s Social Security and Labour Laws and Compliance Management pertaining to various Ministries including Visa Rules.
• Ability to develop clear and fair Company Policies
• Be able to work under pressure against strict deadlines
• Excellent Analytical and Decision-Making abilities
• Structured, Analytical and Results Oriented approach with good Problem-Solving and Team Management skills
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills with fluency in both English and Arabic
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers