Job description / Role
Our client is a KSA based FM Contractor, and a subsidiary of a large Investment Company. They are a rapidly expanding business and have a portfolio of prestigious clients. Currently, they employ over 1500 staff and has progressive expansion in various industries such as aviation, railway, real estate, contracting, communication, general maintenance and a lot more.
• Develop policies, directs and coordinates human resources activities – employment strategy, employee’s
• Manage employee’s issues & demands
• Create Recruitment Plan in-line with the mobilization plan – full strategy.
• Conduct or co-ordinate regular HR meetings
• 8+ years related working experience – preferably more than 5 years in HR Operations
• Experience in different facets of HR – HR Shared Service, Metrics & Benchmarking, HR Processes and HR Program Management
• Degree in HR or Business Administration
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and successful company. Our client offers a competitive salary with additional benefits package.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.