Job description / Role
One of Saudis most prestigious and sub-contractor businesses has an exciting progressive role for an ambitious HR professional.
- You will help drive the people strategy to meet business objectives ensuring the HR function offers excellent service to its internal customers.
- You will be responsible for the whole remit of HR which will include:
- Working with management across the business you will ensure the most efficient organizational structures and have effective manpower planning in place to quickly react to external customer project needs.
- Supporting line manager with performance management and implement succession planning and recognition programs.
- Address and support with business with employee relations and compensation and benefits.
- This role will quickly progress to a more senior HR position after 6 months.
- An ideal candidate will be educated to at least degree level with 8 years plus HR experience and 3 years at a supervisory/management level, in a sub-contracting, labour intensive business.
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills with analytical ability is a MUST
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.
HR Manager (Head of Department)
Big Fish Recruitment
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
SAP Middle East & North Africa
HR & Admin Manager
Ignite Search & Selection