Job description / Role
A multinational business with a global presence is seeking a HR Manager for their KSA operations to be based in Riyadh. The role will be responsible for the day to day operations of the HR function reporting into a regional HR head based in Dubai.
A multinational business with a global presence.
* Manage the HR function, handling all polices & procedures for KSA, employee services and compliance with Saudi employment law
* Maintain policies and procedures
* Communicate and follow up with leadership team and collaborate with company international HR employees
* Responsible for all employee services
* Oversee KSA HR budget
* Lead recruitment cycle for employees at all levels and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies
* Deliver company training and manage the training calendar
* Monitor all legal requirements in line with KSA employment law
* Run employee engagement initiatives
* Approx salary SAR 25,000 total.
* 3-5 years HR generalist experience in a multinational business.
* Must have had experience working with a brand with a global presence.
* Degree educated and ideally a HR certification
* Full working knowledge of KSA employment law and proven compliance experience
* Strong leadership qualities and be able to influence senior stakeholders
* Candidates must be based in Riyadh
* Saudi Nationals preferred for this role due to localisation laws
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
SAP Middle East & North Africa
HR Manager (Head of Department)
Big Fish Recruitment
Organizational Development Manager