Job description / Role
To help Head of HR to do:
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
• Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
• Complies local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Reporting to Head of HR:
• 5 years HR working experience,
• Can speak both Arabic and English,
• Bachelor Degree or above,
• Familiar with local regulation,
• Have good relationship with regulator,
• Know how to manage HR work,
• Know how to be a team leader,
• Like Chinese culture,
• Wish to be one of ICBC.
About the Company
Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, Industrial and commercial bank of China (the Bank) has developed into the top large listed bank in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness. The Bank has its presence in six continents, and its overseas network has expanded to 47 countries and regions.The Bank provides comprehensive financial products and services to 6,271 thousand corporate customers and 567 million personal customers by virtue of the distribution channels consisting of 16,092 domestic institutions, 426 overseas institutions and 1,545 correspondent banks worldwide, as well as through its E-banking network comprising a range of Internet and telephone banking services and self-service banking centers, forming a diversified and internationalized operating structure focusing on commercial banking business and maintaining a leading position in the domestic market in the commercial banking sector. In 2018, ICBC ranked the 1st place among the Top 1000 World Banks by The Banker, ranked 1st place in the Global 2000 listed by Forbes for the sixth consecutive year, and took the 1st place among the Top 500 Banking Brands of Brand Finance for the third consecutive year.
ICBC pays great attention to business expansion in Middle East. It is the earliest Chinese bank to set up business institution in the area and also the Chinese bank with the largest number of institutions and the biggest business size in Middle East so far. Riyadh Branch is ICBC’s fifth branch in Middle East after Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Kuwait.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Manager
Middle East Executive
Big Fish Recruitment
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|