Job description / Role
The client is looking for an HR Manager with expertise in dealing with blue - collar workers, as well as knowledge of workforce planning to ensure an effective utilization of human resources.
A national maintenance and contracting company.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Day - to day management of HR functions, including but not limited to employment agreement negotiations, implement HR policies, manage staff wellness at labour camps, employee disputes, etc.
* Complying with local labour laws and regulations.
* Examining the Organization Chart and assessing development needs of every department.
* Studying productivity levels of employees (both administrative and laborers) and assessing where company is overstaffed.
* Reevaluate compensation structures in line with current market conditions.
* Work with a large national company
* Good Compensation
* Excellent company culture
* Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field, with over 10 years of experience.
* Saudi National required.
* Experience working with blue - collar workers required.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
HR & Admin Manager
Middle East Executive
Big Fish Recruitment
Human Resource Manager
J&T Express Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
Human Resources Manager - Saudi National
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||8 Aug|