Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an HR Manager with expertise in dealing with white and blue-collar workers, as well as knowledge of workforce planning to ensure effective utilization of human resources.
The Client: National maintenance and contracting company
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Day- to-day management of HR functions, including but not limited to employment agreement negotiations, implementing HR policies, managing staff wellness at labour camps, employee disputes, etc.
* Complying with local labour laws and regulations.
* Examining the Organization Chart and assessing the development needs of every department.
* Studying productivity levels of employees (both administrative and laborers) and assessing where the company is overstaffed.
* Reevaluate compensation structures in line with current market conditions.
* BSc in HR management
* 15 years minimum experience
* Experience in managing a large white and blue-collar workforce
* Experience in mobilizing and demobilizing
* Manpower planning experience for projects
* Experience in Saudization
* Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering