Job description / Role
* Day- to-day management of HR functions, including but not limited to employment agreement negotiations, implementing HR policies, employee disputes, etc.
* Complying with local labour laws and regulations.
* Examining the Organization Chart and assessing the development needs of every department.
* Studying productivity levels of employees (both administrative and laborers) and assessing where the company is overstaffed.
* Reevaluate compensation structures in line with current market conditions.
* BSc in HR management or similar
* 10 years minimum experience
* Experience in managing a large white and blue-collar workforce * Experience in mobilizing and demobilizing
* Manpower planning experience for projects
* Experience in Saudization
* Saudi Nationals Only
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.