Job description / Role
The Personnel Manager supervises all relevant activities in the field of Human Resources, such as personnel, training, development, administration and instruction within the Hotel operation. This always with due regard to execution and maintenance of our operational policies and standards, international and domestic.
He/she ensures that the Hotel consistently disposes of adequate, motivated and skilled personnel at all levels with considering both, human resource as well as commercial aspects. He/she cares that personnel administration remains a smooth-running procedure.
In absence of a Training Manager the Personnel Manager is also responsible for the supervision and organisation of all training activities within the hotel (refer to job description Training Manager).
In performing, these duties he/she shall at all times maintain good relations with his/her supervisor, the Department Heads and supervisors as well as with the local authorities and other key persons.
- Organisation of personnel administration
- Personnel planning for all departments of the Hotel
- Compilation of and adherence to financial budgets within payroll
- Organisation and monitoring of all administrative affairs within the Personnel department
- Supervision of training activities within the Hotel (skills training, general training)
- The following duties within frame of work:
- Personnel organisation
- Hiring, remuneration, dismissal
- Training & development
- General tasks
RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY
- Internal: Works in harmony with all staff and executives, manage personnel & training affairs.
- External: Clients, local authorities, regional HR departments, placement offices, unions.
- Materials: All Personnel & Training department’s material.
More detailed duties and responsibilities are listed attached in form of a checklist and are not meant to be complete. Local legislation and requirements may ask for adaptation and amendments. To fulfil the duties the jobholder is given the relevant authority to reach the goals by the General Manager of the Hotel operation.
- The candidate must have at least Diploma Certificate or higher
- 5 years of HR Management experience and above
- Fluent in English
- Saudi Nationality
About the Company
Boudl company was established in 1959 under the name of Saleh Naser to Khelaiwi and Sons Co. In few years, the company opened a number of hotels throughout the KSA & Kuwait. through its journey of success, the company created the Boudl brand which became the first brand in the hospitality field in KSA.
First Gulf Company (FGC)
HR and Administration Manager - KSA National
Eurasian Resources Group - ERG
Head of Human Resources - Global Logistics Company
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||11 Oct|
A Leading Company In UAE