Job description / Role
• Identifies Hiring needs, develops the Position Description, Recruitment Plan, Organizational Chart, and other recruitment-related documents.
• Maintain HR Record and lead in reviewing O&M staff requirements.
• Direct the activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various HR-related tasks.
• Ensure that daily activities are conducted in compliance with applicable regulations, rules, standards, and procedures.
• Manages all administrative support functions, including office organization and procedures, records, meetings, and event planning.
• Monitor Staff Absence Rate, and Retention Policy and take initiatives to improve them.
• Plan and ensure regular performance evaluation and maintain personnel files.
• Prepare and implement reward, recognition, and penalty policy.
• Contribute to maintaining the company’s safety, quality, and environment management system.
• Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
• Masters/MBA (HRM) or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field with minimum of 5 years of experience in similar positions.
• Knowledge of the KSA Labor Market and Legislation.
• Knowledge of Quotations and Contract Management.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic, both written and oral.
• Command of IT especially on MS Office.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)
Boudl Hotels & Resorts
HR and Administration Manager - KSA National
Eurasian Resources Group - ERG
Head of Human Resources - Global Logistics Company
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||11 Oct|
HR Manager – Industrial Company