Job description / Role
• Supervising the coordination with training centers and universities regarding training courses and programs either inside or outside Saudi Arabia, and supervising the selection and negotiation with training vendors to get the best deals.
• Supervising the development of internal training programs for new employees to get familiar with policies and procedures.
• Managing tasks related to the personnel for the employees, this includes attendance, circulars, salaries, vacations, performance appraisal, incentives, awards, warning letters. etc. In addition to the issuance of all employees' working permits, residence certificates, passports renewal, licenses renewal, visitors visit visa, and other formal papers related to the employees.
• Analyzing statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of company's personnel policies and procedures.
• Selecting and negotiating with health insurance agencies to get the best deals, this would cover all employees.
• Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensuring policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance as well as consulting legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with applicable labor laws.
• Setting department plans and programs:
• Setting department plans and programs as part of the division plan in order to achieve the division functional strategies
• Setting the budget for the department as overall and organizational entities under supervision in particular with the participation of the organizational entities under supervision to be submitted to the Direct Supervisor for review
• Defining and executing plans for development and increasing productivity for the department and supervising setting these plans for each of the organizational entities under supervision
• Controlling the financial performance of the department and keeping it within the set budget
• Controlling the technical performance of the department and setting Key Performance Indicators for monitoring the performance of the organizational entities under supervision
• Issuing regulations, technical and administrative decisions in related subjects which complies with the approved authorities and responsibilities
• Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and work flow, discussing their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly
• Preparing periodic reports with respect to the activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct supervisor for review
• Specifying manpower requirements
• Identifying training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of the training courses
• Following-up employee affairs including vacations, leaves etc
• Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions
• Nominating a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position in case of absence or whenever the need arise.
• To assist in supervising the application of the provisions of the Human Resources Management Act and any laws and decisions issued in this regard.
• To assist in supervising the application of the rules and regulations of the inner workings of human resources policies and their implementation.
• To assist in overseeing the preparation for evaluating the performance of staff annual reports.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Handled under staffing, disputes, terminating employees and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Represented organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
• Saudi national preferred
• Candidate interested to move to Taif
• Hold master or degree in human resources management or other equivalent course
• Minimum experience of 5 years as HR manager or Director
About the Company
TAZA Company is a fast food company registered under the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, Saudi Arabia. We have 22 branches currently in three cities. 12 in Taif, 2 in Makkah, 3 in Yanbu, 2 in Madinah and 2 in Khamis.
The major products of TAZA are chicken breast, nuggets, burgers and sandwiches.
We specialized in food manufacturing, our commitment as a team that to work with a principles among with specific plan and best materials. Fresh materials with a validity of two days and best frozen materials makes us different, also we care to keep distinctive work environment with a given name Taza family.
We have future vision to expand to other part of Saudi Arabia in the coming years.
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Human Resources Director
HR Manager - Saudi National - Multinational Company
Arabic Speaking HR Manager – Hospitality