Job description / Role
• Human Resources Managers are responsible for the recruitment, development, and welfare of company personnel.
• Human resources managers ensure that employees are recruited, managed, and resourced effectively, contributing to the overall efficiency and smooth running of the company.
• HR managers implement and maintain good policies and practices relating to employee pay, training, and development.
• They also ensure that good relationships between management staff and their employees are developed and maintained
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Holder of additional attributes on HR-related accreditation
• Knowledgeable with Local Labour Law and Government
• Holder of Local Driver’s License
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.