Job description / Role
HR Manager - Dammam - KSA National
A new opportunity for a HR Manager for someone with 7-8 years HR work experience and has a degree or qualification in HR/Business. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career with a large multinational business.
A large multinational business with a big footprint in the region.
* Manage the HR function, handling all polices & procedures for KSA, employee services and compliance with Saudi employment law
* Implement and maintain policies and procedures including a performance appraisal system and salary grading
* Member of the senior leadership team, drive changes and decisions
* Responsible for all employee services
* Oversee KSA HR budget
* Lead recruitment cycle for employees at all levels and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies
* Deliver company training and manage the training calendar
* Monitor all legal requirements in line with KSA employment law
* Run employee engagement initiatives
SAR 35,000 - SAR 40,000 total cash package plus bonus.
* ONLY KSA NATIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED
* Degree educated with a qualification in HR or related subject (HR degree, CIPD, SHRM etc)
* 10 years HR experience, at least 5-7 in a management role
* Full working knowledge of KSA employment law and proven compliance experience
* Strong leadership qualities and be able to influence senior stakeholders
* Candidates must be based in Eastern Province
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||7 Feb|
Senior Manager, HR Operations
Manpower Middle East
HR Business Partner
National Finance Company
Business Human Resource & Admin Support Manager - Engineering