Job description / Role
• Recruitment of new staff
• Recruitment, retention, career paths and succession planning
• Manage and mentor the recruitment team
• Support HR director in developing, maintaining and implementing HR policies and procedures;
• Active participation in HR monthly meetings
• Work collaboratively with other members and colleagues across the company
• Audit and manage the well being of staff
• Develop, manage and audit company’s training activities, including training needs analysis, sourcing, briefing and liaising with service providers
• 7-10 years related experience in HR
• Extensive experience in a HR Managing position
• Ensuring project objectives of quality, safety, cost and schedule are met
• Presenting and discussing HR information, and maintaining good working relationships with internal stakeholders, the management team, and clients
• Act as a role model for the organization, working with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner
• Willingness to occasionally travel with Saudi Arabia and abroad
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.