Job description / Role
HR Operations Manager with experience in all areas of HR working within the FMCG Industry.
• One of Saudi Arabia's most reputable Holding companies. It employs over 14,000 staff and manages/owns 23 operating companies. Its headquarters is based in Riyadh.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Employee relations
• Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition
• Labor and Government Relations
• On-boarding and Off-boarding
• Policy Formulation
• Team Management
• A competitive package and benefits
• Saudi National
• Fluency in English and Arabic is essential.
• A degree in Business Administration, or Human Resources Management is preferred.
• Min 6 years HR experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal), as well as judgement and influencing skills
• Skilled in problem identification, analysis, and solving
• Good implementation skills, a 'doer'
• Consultancy approach to working with others
• Pragmatic and able to be proactive and use initiative
• Attention to detail is essential, Self-motivated, Team player
• Hands-on, prepared to get involved, work at all levels
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies