Job description / Role
New and exclusive to Gulf Connexions, our client is a leading, well-known Multi-National Company based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Due to continued growth and expansion in the region, they have requested the support of Gulf Connexions to assist them in urgently identifying a strong Saudi national to join the Human Resource department as a Group HR Manager. The successful individual will be involved in various HR functions for the business including but not limited to;
• Employment law - working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies, paternity pay and maternity rights
• Recruitment - hiring staff, producing job descriptions, placing adverts, working with recruitment consultancies, organising interviews and running assessment centres.
• Training and development - putting together a staff training programme and identifying suitable courses for staff.
• Salary reviews - researching salaries and ensuring they are in line with legal requirements and industry standards.
• Documentation - writing staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment, promotion etc.
• Our client is a firm believer in retaining the services of the best available talent in the market and as such, they are offering above-market salaries and a structured career path to guarantee progression for top performers.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Human Resources Director
HR Manager / Director
TAZA Company Ltd
Arabic Speaking HR Manager – Hospitality