Job description / Role
• To oversee and implement the training and development strategy of the company, in line with the Company’s HR strategy to ensure employees’ capability to execute present and future business objectives while nurturing a learning culture across the organization.
• Contribute to the development of the Human Resources strategy by providing input and plans related to training and development in line with the overall business objectives.
• Ensure that the Human Resources strategy is translated into operational business plans regarding training and development and monitor the performance of execution in order to achieve departmental objectives.
• Contribute to the successful implementation of the corporate strategy by ensuring that the company is able to attract the right talent at the right time.
• Collaborate closely with the company business leaders and HR business partners to identify training and development needs in order to recommend and create capability improvement solutions, customized to meet business challenges.
• Lead the design and execution of tailored programs and initiatives in the areas of technical training (accreditation programs), executive development, competency development, assessment, feedback, and coaching, to improve employee and organizational capability in order to achieve all present and long-term business objectives.
• Develop options of various learning methodologies (ex: classroom, e-learning, on the job training, etc.) for identified training and define the best approach to maximize the effectiveness of the course.
• Ensure effective delivery of training programs to the nominated employees as per the course curriculum, budget, timelines, available infrastructure, material, etc. to enhance the learning experience as well as to boost the employee development.
• Review consolidated feedback from employees, and trainers review to evaluate the effectiveness of the training delivered and ensure further improvement.
• Supervise the development, implementation and maintenance of talent management frameworks and programs such as; competency framework, career management system, assessment framework, talent review, succession planning, executive coaching and leadership development programs.
• Review the design of course objectives, material, content and plan for all training related to talent and leadership either internally or through external vendors to meet specific requirements.
• Develop and maintain solid relationships with external sources of assessment, training and development centers.
• Prepare financial plans and provide input regarding the estimated budget for the Training and Development needs while monitoring actual expenditure against the approved budget so that any deviations are identified and rectified promptly.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
• Provide input for the development and implementation of the all talent and development related policies, systems, processes and procedures, identifying potential areas of improvement, to support healthy learning and development environment.
• Ensure that all relevant periodic and ad-hoc reports are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the department’s requirements, policies and standards.
Safety, Quality & Environment
• Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the accounting department in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of HR systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies