Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a multinational company who are looking for a HR Officer to provide general Human Resources and General Affairs advice & Assistance.
• Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Sets priorities to ensure task completion; coordinate work activities with other peers
• Coordinate smooth communication with peers.
• Build a good relationship with all staffs to represent HR functions
• Understand all HR and GA activities, work rules, grading & appraisal system, payroll, visa, government related coordination
• Has assisted with employee relations and document preparation.
• Has handled preparation of payroll
• Has experience working in a multinational company or well established company
• Minimum 1 years experience in HR
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical