Job description / Role
• Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
• Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
• Monitoring employee performance.
• Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
• Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
• Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
• Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
• Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
• Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
• Must have 5 to 7 years of experience
• Must be working in engineering, construction, real estate or similar industry
• Must be a Saudi National
• Preferably holds bachelors degree, but will take diploma with more experience
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Middle East Executive
HR & Admin Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Human Resource Manager
J&T Express Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
HR/Human Resources Officer - Holding Company