Job description / Role
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Maintain iqama renewal and passport details of employees and renew iqamas.
SAR 5,500 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
• HR Credentials
About the Company
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals.
CIT Group is a financial holding company with over a century of experience, approximately $50 billion in assets as of Sept. 30, 2018, and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company’s commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, real estate financing, equipment financing, factoring and railcar financing. CIT’s consumer banking segment includes its national online bank, CIT Bank, and a Southern California branch bank, OneWest Bank.