Job description / Role
RAWABI Vallianze Offshore Company
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
The main purpose of Operations Coordinator is to monitor and maintain error free HR services processing employee's related request with the various Departments and BU's.
- Coordinating all activities related to the Administrative procedure.
- To input/scan document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Transcribes formats, inputs, edits, retrieves, copies and transmits employment contracts and other related documents prepared.
- Word processes all employment contract and visit visa.
- Compile and maintain an up to date transaction for KPI monthly report.
- Generating the various documents control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in HR organization as a whole.
- Interacts with all requester during the process.
- Work with the HR Operations Officer on ways to improve the overall operations service process.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Administration
- 1-3 years' experience in Personnel Administration or a related field with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Familiarity with Saudi Labor Law.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications, basic software applications and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.