HR Operations Leader
Job description / Role
As the HR operations leader the role will involve the implementation of company approved policy's in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Labour Office and other competent authorities, and to facilitate all staff Administration related issues in the highest level of customer service.
The client is a Riyadh based investment business looking to expand with in their HR Team, this opportunity will offer a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company.
The Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensures that company's systems and policies are implemented in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Labour Office, GOSI and Jawazat.
- Supervises and ensures that all staff transactions such as annual leaves, emergency leaves, unpaid leaves, air tickets and different allowances are being done on time.
- Works to increases the percentage of Saudization through appointing qualified Saudi nationals.
- General supervision of the administration to ensure proper implementation of the company's policies, wage systems, performance appraisal, termination of services, resignations, and disciplinary actions against violators.
- General supervision of staff files to ensure that they are well maintained and organised in a secure, accessible, and traceable way.
- Attends different government departments if required, acts on company behalf in the event of any cases are filed at Labour office kingdom wide.
- General supervision of the department about processing of different transaction at different government departments, administrative and housing communications, and services, furnishing of the company's accommodation, staff transportation's, signing of the maintenance and services contracts with third parties.
A Salary of 16,000 SAR- 20,000 SAR + Benefits
- Based in Riyadh
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years experience in a similar HR Position
- Government relations experience
- The flexibility to travel across GCC if needed
- Well organised and a hard work ethic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of HR (HRBP)
TRS Staffing Solutions
HR Business Partner
A Leading Consultancy In UAE