Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity to join a newly created Vision 2030 project as HR Operations Manager. This position is exclusively for Saudi Nationals.
A newly created Vision 2030 project based in Riyadh.
* Manage and oversee HR Operation services such as on-boarding, off-boarding, employee relation services in compliance with local labour laws.
* Manage and oversee the employee life cycle and make sure all HR services and operational requirements are completed and employees' files are maintained and updated.
* Support in the implementation of an ERP system in order to automate HR processes and ensure that services are operating effectively and efficiently.
* Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
* Determine payroll liabilities and make sure accurate records and reports of payroll transactions are prepared in compliance with local labour laws
* Set objectives and goals for the HR team and track progress.
* Ensure that HR transactions to the business are delivered within the set timeframes and employees are satisfied with the level of service.
* Manage matters related to medical insurance and ensure its availability to employees
* Maintain high standard of accuracy and quality, taking accountability for compliance with relevant legal and policy requirements
The position is based in Riyadh
Competitive salary and benefits on offer
* At least 7 years of experience with at least 2 in a managerial position
* Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant HR related topic
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Human Resource Manager
HR Manager - Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Generalist HR Manager - Saudi National
Irwin & Dow
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Business Partner
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|