Job description / Role
HR Operations Officer (Saudi Female)
Our client a leading provider of integrated solution for Systems & Safety services. They specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of integrated security systems. They are currently looking to recruit a HR Operations Officer (Saudi Female) to be based in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
• Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
• Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
• Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
• Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
• Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
• Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
• Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
• Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
• Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
• Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
• Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
• Schedule or administer skill, intelligence, psychological, or drug tests for current or prospective employees.
• 3-5 years of experience in HR Operations
• Degree qualified
• Saudi National
• Good communications skills
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Team leading skills
• Good computer skills
• HR Operations
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
HR Business Partner
Irwin & Dow