Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Support the HR Business Partner in preparation of the BU/JV HR yearly plan and budget.
- Support in the implementation of a serious disciplinary procedures and handling of a serious grievances.
- Stay up-to-date with the labor law stipulations and requirements in the kingdom.
- Performs and submits all the BU/JV GOSI applications and ensure they are full and accurate and hence likely to be successful from the first attempt.
- Performs the end of service, leave, settlement and work resumption process.
- Mobilizes all new comers efficiently and performs proper on-boarding.
- Reviews and updates the BU/JV's personnel policies and procedures.
- Tracks HR Operations KPIs and devises plans and initiatives for improvement.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BA in HR Management or equivalent degree.
- Good working knowledge of the HR function.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR operations with a proven track record of success within a company of Rawabi Holding's size or larger.
- Familiarity with the Saudi Labor Law.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||16 Dec|
HR Officer - Home Healthcare
HR Business Partner
HR & Learning Administrator
Xerox Emirates LLC