HR Partner - Saudi National
Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a HR Partner who delivers effective and efficient HR support across the region to achieve success and keep the trust of our people by providing them with reliable HR advice and quality service.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Delivers initial guidance to employees on company policy, employment regulation and general support relating to day to day Human Resources operation
* Interacts proactively with the Project Directors, People Leads and wider HR, PRO and TA team to ensure HR services are provided in a timely and effective way
* Guide and support Project team to ensure that they are aligned as per WSP way of working
* Supports TA through the selection process and getting fast feedback to TA after interviews
* Coordinates with the TA, PR and HR Admin team to ensure the smooth mobilisation and demobilisation process
* Provides high level support with onboarding process
* Ensures work is actioned within defined delivery expectations and tasks are prioritized accordingly
* Conducts meaningful inductions, face to face with the new joiner to make sure that they can quickly align to the WSP way of working
* Supports project leaders to access wider Shared Services support as and when needed
* Supports Project Leader to drive positive employee engagement in the project and good team morale by providing advise and support on team activities
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
* 10 plus years experience working in a Human Resources department
* Possibly be studying towards a Human Resources professional qualification such CIPD
* Good communications skills and a genuine passion about human resources
* Proficient in report writing, data analysis and generating management information.
* English language is a must.
* Saudi national.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.