Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a Saudi national human resources assistant for our Riyadh office. The successful candidate will support the business globally in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes, capturing and sharing knowledge across the global business, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Coordinating with the government relations officer (GRO) to process new Iqamas, renew, transfer and cancel Iqamas
- Keeping up with Saudi Arabia labour laws and communicating any changes to the People Team
- Managing Saudisation and our Nitaqat rating, constantly making sure that our Nitaqat rating is maintained to the required level, sending regular reports to management
- Enrolling new staff into our Tawuniya medical insurance group plan
- Preparing all letters (bank, NOC, etc), making sure they are approved by MENA People Team before they are issued
- Coordinating all leave in KSA by managing internal tracker and all leave on Agresso (including annual, sick, unpaid, etc).
- Checking staff timesheets with the internal tracker, making sure they are accurate
- Liaising with the MENA recruitment team making sure all arrangements are in place for new starters (including laptops and IT, accommodation, transport and phones)
- Carrying out HR inductions for new recruits in KSA
- Managing entry and exit permits for staff in KSA in the absence of the GRO
- Managing leavers from KSA, ensuring the leaver procedure is followed
- Answering queries and being a point of contact when assistance is required by KSA staff
- Assisting with any administrative tasks in KSA (between Riyadh, Jeddah and Madinah)
- Saudi national
- Riyadh-based or willing to relocate to Riyadh
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in the HR field and sound knowledge of KSA labour law and laws surrounding immigration
- Good knowledge and experience with new Iqama applications and Iqama transfers
- Previous experience and good knowledge on Saudisation and Nitaqat
- Fluent communication in both English and Arabic
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Efficient in all MS Office packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Arabic Speaking HR Manager – Hospitality