Job description / Role
• Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed of any changes in procedures and rules.
• Submit, follow-up, and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
• Renew, update and keep up all workers KSA residence visas, work permits, and work contracts on time to guarantee that organizations' records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments.
• Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
• Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce Traffic Department and Municipality.
• When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities, and other Government Departments.
• Deal promptly and productively on general inquiries about PRO functions
• Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
• Acquire visas from different Embassies in Saudi for staff members for business-related travels
• Process the payments of all the government fees which needed to process the visas, Iqamas, work permits, and Corporate Certificates
• Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
• Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements.
• Take care of HR operation activities such as payroll
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
• Previous experience working within a similar environment is a must with extensive experience working with the MOL, SAGIA, CR, Chamber of Commerce and Municipality License.
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Minimum 2 Years of Experience
• Based in Saudi
• Saudi nationality preferred
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.