Job description / Role
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
• Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed of any changes in procedures and rules.
• Submit, follow-up, and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
• Renew, update and keep up all workers KSA residence visas, work permits, and work contracts on time to guarantee that organizations' records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments.
• Fluency in English and Arabic as well as chinese will be preferable
• Minimum 2 Years of Experience
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
• Efficient in all MS Office packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
GeoHarbour Group is one of the world leaders in Geotechnical Construction, Design, Investigation, Consultancy and Research, and also the chief editorial unit of China National Standard of Reclamation Soil Treatment, and directorate body of the Technical Committee of China Soft Soil Treatment.
GeoHarbour Middle East (GHME) was incorporated in 2013 in Dubai, UAE to specifically oversee the Group’s operations in the GCC and African Countries. It has already established its presence in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Sudan, Iraq, KSA and Egypt.
In the past 6 years, GHME has satisfactorily completed more than 200 medium to large-scale projects mainly for ground improvement with total area of soil treatment over than 10, 000 hectares, involving a variety of job sites such as road infrastructures, airport runways, housing and commercial estates, ports, power plants, industrial and solar parks etc.