Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the HSE Engineer job is to monitor the overall safety procedures in the facility which includes ensuring equipment safety and uniform's compliance, follow up with injury occurrence and investigates their causes as well as handling all security issues.
- Shall carry out to review all appropriate process flowsheets, layout and engineering drawings together with the equipment and material specifications
- Shall evaluate the work and the place where the work will take place against the following list of possible hazards.
- Then define appropriate risk prevention (or mitigation) equipment and actions.
• Flammable material.
• Toxic substances
• Temperature - high/low
- Shall inspect work site where attention must be paid to:
• Assess activities adjacent to work site.
• Neighboring activities.
• Site rules.
• Overhead cables
• Escape routes.
• Fire-fighting equipment.
• Alarm systems
• Access problems
• Ground movement
• Environmental considerations
- Shall develop work procedures to ensure that work will proceed safely in planned and logical manners.
- Shall conduct safety Toolbox Talks during site visits and ensure that safety instructions are understood. Records to be kept.
- Shall conduct periodic maintenance and inspections of fire extinguishers.
- Shall examine potential unsafe working conditions and take corrective actions.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Interfaces with HSEQ Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' experience of same field
- NEBOSH, OSHA, HAZOP, IOSH holder
- Lead Auditor ISO Standard 9001, 450001, and 14001
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
|Saudi Arabia||5 Nov|
HSE Officer (Oil & Gas Sector)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
HSE Manager - Airports
|Saudi Arabia||22 Oct|
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited