Job description / Role
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we've broken several records along the way.
We're excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there's never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success .
- To coordinate implementation of Safety policies, HSE Management System and Project specific HSE Management Plans as they apply to the project.
- Ensure that the site complies with the relevant HSE Legislation.
- Develop and implement the project HSE MS.
- Develop and maintain Statistical data for the Project.
- Prepare reports as required
- Provide advice and guidance to the team on HSE issues
- Ensure, establish and maintain statistical data concerning all matters of health and safety, training programs with which to provide a basis for development of further health and safety activities, to highlight trends for future action.
- Review Safety Management System and advise of required changes.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with the client to foster the professional image of Worley.
- Visit the project site on a regular basis to ensure interest and awareness of HSE is maintained, conduct regular safety talks and safety training sessions relative to the nature of activities being undertaken
Other key activities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Pro-actively visit site and implement safety measures-promote/ensure safe work practices
- Ensure quality safety observation program is implemented and maintained on each site/project and ensure follow up on findings
- Assist personnel in identifying hazards and in planning and organising the work such that a safe working environment is maintained.
- Assist safety advisors and site management in the development and revision of specific site safety programmes.
- Disseminate safety information throughout the workplace via bulletin boards, posters, newsletters etc.
- Assist supervisors in accident investigation process and report accordingly.
- Develop and implement safety initiatives to continually improve, achieve and maintain stated safety performance and objectives.
- Ensure HSE safety inductions are undertaken.
- Monitor the availability and use of safety apparel and equipment.
- BSc Hons in Engineering or related degree,
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years safety and risk experience, preferably 10 years
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.